Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Don Harrold SILVER, SALES, and SERVICE

(and COPPER TRUTH TOKENS)

"As I record this video, the spot price of silver is at nineteen dollars and twenty cents an ounce.  Now I know many of you are worried about that; maybe a little concerned.  But I'm not even the remotest-e-slightest bit bothered about this.  The spot price of silver at nineteen twenty for me is not even on the radar of worries even--when I look at all the things I'm concerned with this ain't one of them.  Just like I wasn't worried in 1999 all the way to 2010; over a decade when I was buying.  I wasn't worried in 2008 when I was pounding the table begging people right here on the YOU TUBES to buy some silver.  I didn't even kind of worry or fret when silver in 2011 was hitting the highs when I was selling and telling folks you might not want to be buying now and giving people a price target of sub $20 an ounce..."
--Don Harrold