Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The News UNIT New Year's Resolution

I'm scaling back on the TRUTHERS and PATRIOTS


Weeding out the TROUBLEMAKERS

Many of you know I follow current news events and how I started The News UNIT when friend of mine was in California and the Japan earthquake and Fukushima disaster began.

Now I've reached a point where I'm going to scale back from the idiots who want to create so much conflict with their ultra-conspiratorial nonsense and all manner of other deceptions.  At times it will remain difficult as some sources are at times still necessary for information gathering but as a whole I'm dropping many of them that I do not deem credible.  

Obviously I get the occasional itch to be satirical and cover a few things but plan to diminish much of that as very often it is simply too distracting and unproductive.  So I'll let the children continue to play with themselves while I'm more interested in the weightier matters of news and information. 

For those who read what's posted here continue to do so AT YOUR OWN RISK as I also do as this rapid dissemination of information can be difficult to process.  Also remember your COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS are always welcome in the COMMENTS below.

Happy New Year to all of you.

The News UNIT