Friday, January 17, 2014

GOOGLE creates further restrictions on YOU TUBE

GOOGLE SUCKS AGAIN!

GOOGLE making things more USER DIFFICULT


YOU TUBE is growing more USER UNFRIENDLY

YOU TUBE "LOAD MORE" FEATURE REMOVED from MY SUBSCRIPTIONS

RESTRICED TO THE LAST 29 VIDEO UPLOADS


I'm beginning to get sick of this now.  Let me explain:

I'm subscribed to loads of channels but I am now restricted to see only the last 29 recent consecutive uploads on MY SUBSCRIPTIONS.  I no longer can go into an archive and LOAD MORE uploads so now I miss many unless I live on my computer all day and/or check each individual channel.  Is this being done on purpose?  I believe so. 

I think this is being done purposely by sinister design as GOOGLE tries to get rid of those of us who want to follow channels of our own interest.  But now I have GOOGLE's RECOMMENDED CHANNELS for me.  Isn't that nice? 

They are trying to do our thinking for us now.  No longer is Google a service to us but it is now turning into a taskmaster to make it extremely difficult to navigate and to function at our own discretion. This is nonsense!  And you know what?  I believe it's being done on purpose.  

Soon I'm going to end this lousy blogspot that I really and honestly am getting tired of.  I've learned enough now about this present evil world and how it's actually going to shit as we become transformed into this new age of transhumanism and unusual computer control of about everything we do.  

It's nearing the end for The News UNIT.  We are being censored now and restricted.  That may mean the time of great trouble is rapidly approaching.  Some of you may think this is cute but you'll find out it's not soon enough.  

For those of you TRUTHERS and PATRIOTS who run your very lucrative ALTERNATIVE NEWS CHANNELS and various sites and even broadcasting companies that are behind all this chaos you will now have it your way.   Many of you are in league with YOU TUBE and GOOGLE.  As far as I'm concerned you can fill up your cup now.  

I'm going to leave off there.  This format is ridiculous.  GOOGLE is changing things now and I'm wondering why.  But I have an idea I will not share publicly here.  Some of you out there probably have it figured out.  It's survival time.  We will soon find out who the real preppers are.  

Should I end this with something like God bless America?  Not anymore.  There's trouble coming.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
---ECCLESIASTES 7.8

For those who browse this site and check various news items I hope you've learned something.  I know I have.  After compiling so many items of current events I have learned the state of our nation and the world quite well.  And as it is written the whole world lieth in wickedness.  

As I have said before I will say now again:  Even so, come Lord Jesus.  Maranatha.