Sunday, December 15, 2013

God exalted Jesus: The name which is above every name

What's in a name?

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
--EPHESIANS 1.21

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
--PHILIPPIANS 2.9-11



The Apostle Paul and The Gospel of Christ

Is not the gospel in GENESIS?  Or is there another gospel of Paul?  Paul warned about another gospel which is not another.  Paul also rebuked those who said such as "I am of Paul" and asked them the question "Was Paul crucified for you?"

I realize there are many teachers today who claim they are rightly dividing the word of truth and they claim that the book of ROMANS through PHILEMON are all that apply to those of us Gentiles today.  I have a very difficult time hearing these men say that Paul is our apostle.  Why is Paul my apostle?  It's as if I'm saying Paul is my "one who was sent."  

Does anyone really rightly divide the word of truth?

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/44/ 

NOTE WELL or N.B.

I know some of you in here who read The News UNIT believe all manner of teachings today and consider the Holy Bible (Authorized Version) to be a fairy tale as you embrace the Zodiac and other rudiments of the world.   The only answer you'll get from me comes from the pages of GENESIS through REVELATION regarding God and my faith of Jesus Christ.  If you don't like that then don't ask me.   I am content to live and die in Christ Jesus believing on him for the salvation of my soul.  

The study of DEATH

I have yet to review this but I notice Tacos was researching a discussion of DEATH.

There is quite a bit of philosophy floating around today that comes from various and sundry sources.  This reminds me simply of this scripture:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
--COLOSSIANS 2.8 



...developing...