Saturday, August 3, 2013

PROPOSED REMOVALS: James Clapper and Eric Holder

Do it now!


I know what it's like to be removed from Federal service myself.  Although my removal was 100% manufactured to make me look like some sort of "potential terrorist" or "threatening individual" who had some sort of potential to "go postal" never in my life have I intended to harm myself or anyone else however according to the popular opinion of my co-workers in the FAA who considered me a real monster.  So here I am now on The News UNIT.  Scary eh?  

Well the real reason people don't like me is because I'm a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ and I also uphold the U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights.  These days we the people are targeted as terrorists while these real terrorists are the ones who inhabit the high places of the U.S. Government.

It's really weird being an American these days while being targeted by your own countrymen: