Saturday, May 18, 2013

Don't buy silver? Wait for it to go higher?

The MENTALLY UNSTABLE ANAL-ysts and their advice (not me of course :-))

*****BREAKING NEWS:  NEW barnone11970 developments*****

You SILVER COMMUNITY ANAL-ysts are really a bunch of confusing and BI-POLAR people.  You're so damn VOLATILE in your advice that it's actually safer to trade stocks than to listen to all your nonsense. 

Now is the time to start stackin' this shit but don't over do it.  And now they tell people not to buy?  Nuts!  Keep buying it now on the way down and establish a position in the metal.  If it goes up you'll end up chasing it up.  Get your head on straight!

I just bought some myself on May 1st.  I bought 96 ounces of silver right when that chart leaned over.  NOW KEEP STACKIN'!  My song was both a dig for the old pumpers and it was also kind of a hint that it's time to start stackin' again.  Get away from these idiot ANAL-ysts! 

Here's a very simple idea for you who think you're silver stackers, preppers, or whatever you think you are:  If there's a SHTF SCENARIO then you might want to try and have a CORE POSITION in the metal of 365 ounces or ONE FOR EACH DAY OF A YEAR OF CHAOS.  So as the price goes down (and you better hope it does to afford this) you might consider buying a little here and there and add up enough for a year's worth of preparedness.  If you can get 1,000 ounces as a target goal then when it goes up you can sell it off and get your cost average down and keep the CORE POSITION for when the US DOLLAR collapses (which it probably won't anyway).  That's how you approach this: 

I wasn't going to do this but YOU ASS CLOWNS that know nothing about anything with all your advice need to take some of mine.  You need to get out more for one thing and you need to investigate some REGIONAL ACTIVITY in the USA and find out more.  I've been hinting on here for a long time now and now is the time to TAKE ACTION to diversity your assets.  That's all I'm going to divulge right now.  HINT:  Listen to Ann Barnhardt and find out what she said about Texas.  I've said too much already---KEEP STACKIN'!








Barnone11970 blocks The News UNIT again

(I lost count of how many times this has been done)

This guy can't handle anything and I really suspect he is absolutely terrified by the markets and thinks GOLD and SILVER are the only investments on the planet.  Don't take his advice.  Just buy a little and see what it looks like.  But some Canadian Maple Leaves and American Eagles.  Buy some kind of "REPUTABLE" generic silver too.  But don't fall for any of these generic scams.  Stick with the big name brokers since there is a risk of counterfeit roaming around.  

And contrary to what these ANAL-ysts tell you you do not have to think long term.  You can trade short term.  You can do whatever you want.  Don't listen to them and make your own ultimate decisions.  The important thing is make a decision and stick to it! 

Let me tell you readers something about trading paper contracts too.  There is more money to be made in paper contracts and it's much easier to manage.  That's what the rich people do.  They don't bother with the physical too much although some have that too.  Has anyone listened to Rick Rule recently?  Probably not.  People don't listen they just gravitate toward these SHILLS like barnone11970, BrotherJohnF, and SGTbull07, etc.  SHILLS are those who are always telling you the dollar is going to crash and SILVER will go to $500.  They don't explain that these commodities are cyclical and go up and down:



Barnone you are a big baby!  And you really are an ANAL-yst:


THE SILVER ANAL-yst OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER

Here's an example...:-)...Perhaps another name for this is SILVER FETISH DISORDER?  Ask your thera-PISST and get some thera-PEE. :-)



barnone11970 is THUMBING VIDEOS down?  Oh noooo! :-)


It's time for THE VELVET CULT again folks!  Stay tuned for more adventures with BARNONE....DEVELOPING....:-)



barnone11970 tells it like it is on FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

He says it's ok to THUMB DOWN this video.  Too bad I have been blocked because I could actually THUMB IT DOWN but now he's making it difficult for The News UNIT because I don't even get his automatic video updates anymore.  We'll get THE VELVET CULT on board now to handle the matter at the next level:



BLESSINGS from barnone11970

Who's the VELVET CULT?  The News UNIT?  Of course! :-)  It only gets better...


Question
May I ask why you have such a problem with me? YOU are the one who lies, you are the one who instigates, I have tried to work with you, to be a friend, to forgive and start over and yet you constantly act like a child. ANd now you are threatening me with going to some velvet cult which we all know is YOU? If you want to be this kind of person then I hope you find some peace because i will have no issues with you and I am so tired of the back and fourth childish fighting from BOTH sides of this. I am ending this now. If you wish to make fun of me, to spread lies and misinformation to get views then have at it. As of this point, I will never talk to you again or even worry about what you have to say. Make all the videos you want. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION... If that is the kind of person you wish to be then so be it. I will never make any hateful videos about you and I will never stoop to your level. So I am ending this ridiculous issue we have right now. I have even unblocked you so you can insult me right on my page all you want. You are not a nice person and I have no hate for you regardless of your threats. On my end, I take responsibility on my end for the way I handled things and that fight we had was My fault so I will take responsibility on my end and leave it at that. I have already apologized and I will not do so again. Enjoy bashing me and being this type of person. I am glad it brings you joy. I will never stoop to your level and if you ever wish to talk like a decent human and not a devious liar then we can talk. Till then, have fun making fun of me, I am sure your fans will enjoy it. But from my end, it ends now. I am tired of trying to talk to you when you are so sadistic. Take care and don't worry, I am not expecting a response and even if I got one, I know you cannot be honest enough to say anything that has integrity with regards to how you talk to me. Good luck in your future. It was my fault to let you get to me in the past, I will never let that happen again no matter what you waste your energy trying to do. SO have fun with it, YOU NOW HAVE MY BLESSING....
Sent to: newsunit

The News UNIT is UNBLOCKED again

 

...developing...