Friday, February 1, 2013

Larry Pratt GUN NEWS UPDATE


For the record The News UNIT would stand in the trenches for Alex Jones and this Larry Pratt guy anytime.  I've mistakenly given Larry Pratt some crap here on one of his CNN interviews with Piers Morgan and afterward felt bad about it.  But I see now that this Larry Pratt is a workhorse and no slouch at all.  I'm learning all the time who's who here in this battle between we the people and all our enemies of The U.S. Constitution (both foreign and domestic).  

One needs to be aware and maintain some real vigilance in all of this since enemies like to disguise themselves as friends too.  Such is the case for The Sons Of Liberty and other projects:

About Alex Jones:  I've leaned into him a few times here too on The News UNIT.  I've called his show only two times so far in the last few years.  Once I was on with Gerald Celente on a MONEY BOMB, the other time I pissed off "barnone11967" when I called Alex and mentioned gold and silver (but he got over it).  

At times I wondered about Alex for a few reasons and at times I don't like a few things with certain guests but all in all I have to admit that INFOWARS is one of the greatest sources for NEWS and COMMENT relating to all these current events that really matter in America today.  What is now threatening our life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in America is worth 100% effort to take action against.  

I'll stand in the trenches with those who uphold the U.S. Constitution but if all you give a damn about is your rights and not mine I'll never trust you.  And I don't forget anymore either who the enemies really are.  You cross me and stomp on the U.S. Constitution then you're on your own!  

About barnone11967 now barnone11970:  I like barnone too.  He's always been rather resilient along the way on YOU TUBE. :-)  What I like about him is he's real and he's not one of these con artists.  He's just trying to figure everything out via open forum and that opens up anyone to cavil: