Friday, February 1, 2013

David Lory VanDerBeek now running for President

The Constitutional Party candidate for president

I like to hear what this guy has to say and have only known of him for a few weeks now.  It seems that Sean Turnbull endorses him but I could care less for the Sons Of Liberty Cult and what they have to say.  As far as I'm concerned Chris Duane can stay in Ohio and Sean Turnbull can stay in Minnesota where they belong.  From past experience I'll never believe anything Duane and Turnbull have to say about anything.  

Unfortunately this David Lory VanDerBeek may yet be tied into this Sons of Liberty Cult. (If you don't know about "The Sons Of Liberty" just use the SEARCH ENGINE here on The News UNIT and find out)  I'm not certain but for now I will be reviewing him here on The News UNIT: 

One thing that I like about David Lory VanDerBeek is he's not your usual polished politician who struts around like a peacock here but he comes across rather straightforward and honest:



...developing...