Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Examining Lindsey Williams' Accuracy

Lindsey Williams Predictions Reviewed

To listen to Lindsey Williams recent update here is the LINK:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/12/lindsey-williams-calls-for-3000-gold-by.html 

This is a brief overview of Lindsey Williams and his elite forecasts along with some mention of Max Keiser.  Check out this YOU TUBE channel:


The News UNIT Comments below:

I personally give thanks to God that we have men like Alex Jones and Lindsey Williams, and others who take it upon themselves to enter into the grave dangers of in depth cavil of viewers.  To me they deserve a certain amount of respect and esteem as they are often misconstrued and end up condemned by those who examine them:

My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.
Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
---JAMES 3.1-5

At the same time I do not put too much confidence in man as the best of men are men at best and moreover I am told to not put confidence in man.  But there is a time for some understanding here that other men are laboring in these difficult matters and I can appreciate that.

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
---JEREMIAH 17.5  

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
---JOHN 4.38

I suppose that is why the Apostle Paul wrote this admonition to not get too caught up in the affairs of this life:

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
---II TIMOTHY 2.4

I heard Alex Jones today with Lindsey Williams as he was rushed to take a few short calls (including my own) mention getting right with God as a priority.  When I hear that it makes my heart glad. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's interview

I'm interested in tomorrow's interview not because I want to sit around like a bunch of Athenians who spend their time to see or hear of some new thing but because I want to be aware of the dangers ahead to foresee the evil day approaching and avoid it in as much as is possible.

A prudent [man] foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
---PROVERBS 22.3

Are you ready to withstand against the evil day?

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
---EPHESIANS 6.13 

...developing...