Saturday, October 27, 2012

There's something wrong with this "Right Division Movement"

Our Apostle Paul?

The contentions continue and I'm thinking it's just another sect that wants to exalt the Apostle Paul as "Our Apostle Paul".  Could you see that?

I have already seen churches with titles:


Our Lady Queen of Peace

Now I could see this:

Our Apostle Paul Berean Church

It's getting ridiculous.  Even Paul himself warned about this:

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
---I CORINTHIANS 1.12-13

Does anyone still consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession?


Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
---HEBREWS 3.1 


...developing...