Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Watching SILVER approach $30

Here's an old video and in fact it's the first video I have ever uploaded on YOU TUBE on the "newsunit" channel.  REMEMBER THIS IS AN OLDER VIDEO and MY OPINIONS have changed since then but still some of the information there is worth some review.  I even listened to SGTbull07 back then.  

Notice I mention THE PRECIOUS METALS NEWS BLOGSPOT which had shortly thereafter disappeared.  Where it went and who was behind that I may never know.  Does someone else know?

Notice I mention here that a monster box of American Eagles was selling for $22,000.  Right now they are selling for about $16,500.  So do the math and some say silver is going to break out again and go up to $50 easily.  If that's the case it would be a handsome investment to have: 

...developing...