Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One of the most popular YOU TUBE channels

Well here's a couple of them:

See for yourself what the highest ranking YOU TUBE CHANNELS are.  I think maybe I'll take The News UNIT down soon for lack of interest.  I'm not entertaining enough and never will be:
http://vidstatsx.com/youtube-top-100-most-subscribed-channels 

This is an example of one of the HIGH RANKING VIEWED YOU TUBE CHANNELS.  Do you think this is why the United States Of America is in the state it's in?  And you think this is a civilized society?  I guess we are turning into a culture of entertainment:

This shows me that there are quite a few people that like guns but of course they are afraid to own and learn about one.  Here's a guy that likes to go out and say: "...let's blow some shit up!"  I'd consider him a potential terrorist for making a comment like that.  Or is that his "freedom of speech"?  I don't even know anymore.  Do you?
...developing...