Sunday, August 19, 2012

One happy "prepper" mouthy communist

These guys want to start a BLOODY REVOLUTION!  You're on your own pal; you and your bloody poison food preppers!

Just go read the COMMENTS on YOU TUBE yourself on this video.  I predict this guy will join Brandon in the funny farm soon enough.

These guys are no less than entertaining. :-)  They cry about their losses and act like they are helping others while my comments are blocked and they express their rank hatred toward "free speech".  The News UNIT has "open comments" for all both on the YOU TUBE channel and on the GOOGLE BLOGSPOT.  By the way it's not "your channel".  It's the channel YOU TUBE lets you use.  

Here's a good example of a bunch of unlearned and unstable men in this country that are actually making some trouble for those of us who actually are law abiding and don't swing our firearms around like a toy on video.  Our government is not 100% corrupt yet even though a good chunk of it operates unlawfully and needs to be checked and balanced.  On the other hand there are times when the government keeps people like this from doing harm to themselves and others:

Oh you want to know why I call this guy a COMMUNIST?  Because he doesn't like my COMMENT so he's just like the rest of the truthers and preppers who say they are for liberty, freedom and the U.S. Constitution but they cannot handle any contrary comments to their agenda.  Too tough for these simple ones: :-)

Reply to your comment on: Brandon J Raub Marine Veteran Unconstitutionally Institutionalized into Mental Health Hospital.
PS: you come over here on my channel and tell lies about me and then expect me to let you advertise your website??? I don't think so all you have done is get on the cracker head list consider yourself blocked
Thumbnail10:53
PATRIOTS... Hide Your Guns Now!!!
..
Brandon J Raub has been institutionalized under the same mental health rules that the Doctor used to have me picked up against my will for psychiatric evaluation.
Do you see now why I raise such a stink abo...

This guy is a loose cannon.  Go watch some of his videos and how he handles his guns:

  • Brandon threatened the government directly with revolution threats. You were adjudicated because you said you felt about like killing yourself. Why are you so surprised?
  • I was never adjudicated you dumb ass and brandon never DIRECTLY threatened the government go drink more koolaid
  • PS: you come over here on my channel and tell lies about me and then expect me to let you advertise your website??? I don't think so all you have done is get on the cracker head list consider yourself blocked
-----------------------------------
Even BrotherJohnF understands what's going on here:

  • Shame on you Bro J!
    Show some respect for a decorated combat veteran. Brandon Raub's story does not deserve to be lumped together with a bunch of nonsense. Do you not realize that he could be tortured as the first victim of the National Defense Authorization Act? His facebook posts may not be legal in my country, but they certainly are protected in the USA by your first amendment. How would you like it if the fed and jp morgan had the DHS arrest and shut you down for "financial terrorism"?
  • Speech which advocates direct acts of violence is not protected. I don't know if his account was hacked, whether he was tortured, or if he is a mind control slave. And frankly it is not germane to my point anyway. Advocating acts of violence is a sure sign of a nutter, and a person to be avoided at all costs. If he was set up or falsely accused, then I pray that he will be exonerated. We all need to stand together and condemn ALL acts of violence.
...developing...