Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The News UNIT makes some predictions


No I didn't hear a voice from God but I do honor his word.  My prediction is not to be taken as prophecy or some wicked manner of prognostication.  What it is is an observation of the current trends and I think this is where this is going now by Obama's re-election day.  Most of this is economic suppositions on my part based on what I've been hearing, reading, and analyzing on my own:
  • DJIA to fall to 7,000 
  • All sorts of companies will default and be given the usual BK program with the CEO's well taken care of.
  • watch for a global currency reset (or devaluation) to make computations more manageable. (probably 50%)
  • cost of food, clothing, housing, and fuel to remain high and not be diminished during the major asset devaluation.  (e.g. Gasoline remains above $3.00 per gallon or $1.50 after currency reset)
  • U.S. banking system to announce major change in July 2012
  • SGTbull07 will take down his YOU TUBE channel and website.  He's already removed several videos.  Go see for yourself.
  • G4T is going to lose his mind.
  • The News UNIT is going to stand in awe of God and praise his holy name as he laughs at the wicked as he sees their day approaching.
If the above list turns out to be wrong I suspect it will be even worse than what I have written and that means the last item will be the ultimate wrath of God revealed upon all the ungodliness and wickedness of men.

...developing...