Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Makes me wonder if the U.S.A. is Mystery Babylon

I don't have all the bible prophecy figured out and neither does Steve Quayle or other "great ones" who like to babble how "God spoke to me..."  Some of the scripture is sealed until God wants it open.  Men who are lifted up with pride like to run their big mouths with great swelling words of vanity as they are puffed up by their fleshly mind.  The best thing to do right now concerning matters is to wait on the Lord:

The more I hear men's mouths open concerning what God allegedly told them the more I'm reminded that they are perverts and scoffers who walk after their own lust:

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter [any] thing before God: for God [is] in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice [is known] by multitude of words
---ECCLESIASTES 5.2-3