Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Spirit vs. the flesh

Get ready to fill up your cup with THE STRONG DELUSION:

Keep your opinions to yourself:  I'm content with God's word.

I have plenty of people tell me I'm not a Christian because I do this or that or some kind of thing that they feel I should be doing or not doing, etc.  It's nice just to be in Christ and believe the word of God by God's grace and that my accusers just keep mouthing off about their opinions.  Opinions are like what?  Yea and that's quite a contrast to God's word:




Now here is an example of CHRISTIANITY:  Forget God's word just throw in a little Jesus now and then and be a "keynote speaker" and write another book and even make some movies:  Notice how much in this is NOT God's word but just a speech and elaborate outline:


Who is this?  Pastor SirRawdoglet?  Some new guy with a new message:

"Don't send me your money send me a monster box!"



UPDATE:  Shaef vs. Bam Bam the big baby.  Well let me cut through all the self-righteousness with this verse since we don't have any to begin with:

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
---PHILIPPIANS 3.9