Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paper is money: And dats the truth straitway

God spoke to me?  Really?

Why don't you spend some time with YHWH and ask him to tell you what's money?  Oh wait the Prophet Ben Bernanke already told us, we just didn't believe him.  Are you a believer now?  I bet you're still in doubt to the US DOLLAR?  Well have faith because it will get stronger and gold and silver will get weaker.  In fact I wonder why you wonder this at all when God's word said what he already said about gold and silver.  Seems you believe your opinion over God's word?  And dats the truth and dats the truth straitway:

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
---JAMES 5.3


I'm confused at what you say at [TIME 06:40]  Are you looking at the same charts I'm looking at?