Thursday, February 9, 2012

Message to barnone11967 and other SILVER PUMPERS

Get ready because SILVER is going down.  You're going to be rich now because the physical price will disconnect from the paper price and the physical price will go to INFINITY:  Good thing you're not a SHEEPLE like those of us who have electronic accounts of U.S. DOLLARS.  Imagine how stupid we are!

SILVER was 33.79 when I posted this:  This chart is current and needs a refresh because I choose to leave it that way.  I suspect that SILVER will go down to $10.00 by May 2012.  That's my outlook and I'm sticking to it.  REASON:  The stock market will crash and the US DOLLAR WILL MAKE A MASSIVE RISE.  And what happens to the precious metals?  They go to infinity. :-)
http://www.kitco.com/images/live/silver.gif

A demonstration of intelligence:



...developing...