Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't take everything so serious

Lighten up!  Relax!  Trust your government!  Are you one of those conspiracy nuts?  Are you paranoid?  Are you a terrorist?

And we can do things peacefully and without guns.  Who needs guns?

Chris had some good things to say here about the way people are--SELFISH.  I have to agree the constant Randy Tooth back and forth stuff is childish. Once in a while it's nice to put away childish things and talk straight. That really doesn't happen often enough these days. Has everything just become a joke and just entertainment?

Are we men or children?


When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.   
---I CORINTHIANS 13.11

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
---I CORINTHIANS 16.13

Here's how to cease from strife:

[It is] an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.
---PROVERBS 20.3

Thanks for the lesson guys.  I have a lot to learn here too.  This just keeps my mind remembering more and more scripture.

Onward!