Thursday, December 29, 2011

BrotherJohnF with another NIA CULT VIDEO

FALSE NUMISMATIC PUMPING!
BEWARE!

"I'm a 'Christian Pacifist' I don't believe in violence..."
---BrotherJohnF

BrotherJohnF says (in his words of wisdom): "This is where you separate the men from the boys...I couldn't imagine a better thing than silver going to $5 or $10; I would literally mortgage my house..."   HE PROBABLY HAS TO MORTGAGE HIS HOUSE ACTUALLY and I HOPE HE DOES IT!  These NIA pumpers deserve a good beating!  Go JPM and GS! 

This faker is calling this THE FINAL SMACKDOWN now in SILVER.  Kind of funny eh?  Especially from the guy who was calling $68 by the end of December and also expecting $100 by the year end.  He also was telling people silver is going to $1,000 soon, etc.   He also continues to pump silver and phony numismatic coins.  They are not NUMISMATIC COINS and if any of you watchers go to a coin shop and show these videos there you will get some clarification.  I invite you to do this to get informed!

GLD and SLV vs. PSLV and PHYS
NOTICE:
This gang of shysters are trying hard to destroy the GLD ad SLV ETF's for a long time now.   Notice they do not say anything bad about Eric Sprott's FUNDS under the symbols of PSLV and PHYS!  Did you ever notice that?  And they hardly mention ZSL and AGQ either.
These are 100% fakers!