Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Barnone11967 Messages The News UNIT

This from the "ScrapGoldBusiness" YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

  • I just watch a video by "barnone11967" trying to be a silver analyst. All he is demonstrating is that he is an unfortunate investor that is sweating his poor investment out and he will be sweating it out all the way down to $10 and probably lower. Many people are going to lose money here as they watch it evaporate into thin air. In the meantime they are made to feel better by people telling them these fantasy stories. Want a good dose of reality: Watch the U.S. DOLLAR and silver charts.
  • @newsunit I so love when people you think are trust worthy, talk behind your back. Well at least now I know better. Merry Christmas to you so called friend. Thanks for the lovely compliments.

I'm sure Barnone11967 will have a video to justify himself.  Maybe I'll get a death threat like Rawdog did?  Stay tuned and keep stackin':
(I just don't want any trouble.  I'm one of those timid types.)


...developing...