Thursday, July 14, 2011

We Are Change

Sounds to me like "We Are Change" is close enough to "Hope and Change" but equally opposite and extreme in and of itself.   I'm beginning to put INFOWARS on close watch for the way this is developing we may soon hear "You are either with us or you are a dumb sheep".  Really?  

Alex Jones preaches the GOSPEL OF "We are Change" along with two witnesses Matthew Medina and Cody Hess.  Looks like INFOWARS or "Infowarriors" are targeting "the sheep" again as if many of us out here are implied to be in la la land and have no brain.  We need a couple of 19 year olds to tell us their latest wisdom and have it confirmed by their INFOWARRIOR Guru Alex Jones.

Notice how they preach "...have mercy on them...We can all come together: Jews, Christians, Muslims,...etc..." 

Who is your God INFOWARRIORS? Who are "the sheep"?

I have news for you:  I am a sheep.  Here's the proof:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
--JOHN 10.27