Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BrotherJohnF Silver Update

Lindsey Williams is off on his alleged inside information from the elite.  They are playing him like a little pawn.  Also Lindsey slips in a little Jesus once in a while when nobody is looking and has become watered down in preaching the gospel of Christ.  It's very easy to fall into that ditch so next time I hear Lindsey I'm hoping to hear more scripture.  Alex Jones should leave him alone when he talks and let him have free course and glorify Christ instead of all the "take back the Republic" hot air.

BrotherJohnF here makes a good observation on the RT Bimbo in her nightgown on T.V. interviewing Peter Schiff.  Many men fall for these reprobate women and turn into a piece of bread as they get sucked into their flesh.  Unfortunately Peter is a reprobate too even though he has some economic knowledge.  

I'll rip into anyone regarding the gospel of Christ and his righteousness.  Try me!  I dare you!...developing...