Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Open Message To YOU TUBERS

Some of you YOU TUBERS are messaging me on YOU TUBE in light of posting videos of "H1INC", "SGTbull07", "YTKilledrawdog", "G4T" and so forth...  You want to take issue with me as if I'm on someone's side here in these matters of posting news and related discussion.  I'm not on any one's side here lately just posting your confusing reports.

Here's the deal:  I could care less how all of you fight against each other but I am interested in finding out the truth in the news if indeed there is any left.  So if you profess to be a person who cares about the U.S.A. and it's grave condition I would suggest that you quit playing games and get the truth out.  Skip the entertainment and get to the point of reporting what is going on as you see it.  

Right now many of you alleged "patriots" are causing nothing but confusion.

I will continue to put up anything I see fit.  Sometimes I take it down and sometimes I change my views on certain developments and issues.  Many of you are complaining but are actually profiting from my posts here as your video views have increased substantially due to my large amount of blogspot traffic here also.  You should be happy you are making more ADSENSE money from GOOGLE.  

If you don't like news and comments just don't read it then.  Don't bother writing me about it.